We realise everyone’s time is valuable and we value your time highly. We have a waiting list of clients who would like to be seen and we deliver the best service to as many people as possible. Please be courteous and let us know 24 hours in advance if you are not able to attend. That allows us to fill the gap created by a cancellation.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel an appointment.
- If 24 hours’ notice is not given, we will issue a $90.00 fee.
- If more than one cancellation is made in succession, you may be required to make the full payment in advance of your next appointment.
- Free consults are only given on a one-time basis.
- If you miss a free consult, your next consultation appointment will include a $50.00 prepayment fee.
General Terms of Trade
You will find our general terms of trade on our new patient questionnaire that you will fill in when you register at your first appointment with us. Should you require a copy of that then, it will be provided at the time of your initial appointment.
For payment options we accept:
- Master Card
- Southern Cross
- Q Card
Call us today with any questions or to book your appointment!